Thursday, May 22, 2014

Restaurant Review: Ellen's Bakery & Cafe

Foodies,

Everyone who loves food has their own favorite spot to dine. Whether it be the quality of the food, the atmosphere, or maybe even the staff, there's a reason you keep going back. When I find a place that meets this criteria, I honestly don't mind spending my hard earned money to support the local businesses within my community.

One of my favorite dining spots happens to be Ellen's Bakery & Cafe. This locally owned gem happens to be a favorite for many, and you can certainly tell anytime you enter the building. Owned and operated by Ellen and her husband George, this eatery has hardly touched its potential. Ellen's Bakery & Cafe is currently open until 4:00 pm everyday besides Sunday, with plans of opening up for Dinner come fall.

Ellen's features exquisite lunch items, as well as many pastries and desserts. A few menu items that always stand out include:

 

2 comments: